The MR-PM family is committed to provide our clients with the professional resources needed to make thorough practice management decisions. MR-PM offers the expertise needed to handle all non-clinical medical practice issues. One of our goals is to build a collaborative business setting which assists our clients to excel in delivering quality and efficient Anesthesia and/or Pain Management.
Our practice management services that we offer include:
- Compliance and documentation
- Contract Analysis and Management
- CRNA and Doctor coding and compliance education
- Accounts receivable management
- Provider credentialing
- Operational analysis
- Business development and planning
- Human resources management
- Benefit Design, Payroll, Retirement plan administration
- Litigation Consulting & Expert Witness
- Hospital/Surgery Center Negotiations
MR-PM management will meet with you to conduct an operational analysis to determine your needs and then work with you on reducing costs and increasing revenues with the long-term goal of building a successful business.